top of page


What is your policy on returns and exchanges?

All products in my shop are custom-made to order, and due to this, I unfortunately cannot accept exchanges or returns unless the product is damaged or defected. If you have received a damaged or defected product, please contact me within 3 business days so we can resolve the problem. My shop is POD based and that printing company is located in USA.

Can I change or cancel my order? Can I change my shipping address?
All product I sell are custom-made to order. Once your order is placed, your order will go into production. Once your order reaches the printing process, the order can not be cancelled or changed. If you entered the wrong address when you placed the order, please let me know immediately and I will make my best effort to change the shipping address prior to shipping. If an order ships to the wrong address due to buyer error when placing the order, additional shipping costs will apply to reship the order to the correct address.

What should I do if my shipment has not been received or has been lost in transit?
If you have not received a product you ordered from my store, please contact me through messenger. I will track the shipment and provide you with an update, and I will continue to track your shipment until it is confirmed delivered. Please note, I am not responsible for delays in transit, and I cannot guarantee a specific delivery date. International shipments can take longer to receive due to the international shipping process. If your order is tracking as delivered, but you have not received the item, you will need to contact the shipping carrier directly.

What should I do if the item I received is damaged?
Unfortunately, sometimes items can be damaged in transit. While these damages are the responsibility of the shipping carrier, I am happy to work with you to remedy the issue. Please contact me immediately upon receiving a damaged item, with photos of the damaged item and photos of the packaging, so we can file a claim and proceed with a resolution which is replacment free of charge.

bottom of page